About the module
Hotel module aims to equip students with the necessary skills, knowledge and tools for the management of hotel accommodation, for an individual or a group, across world destinations. The two-day module consists of theory classes followed by practicing with examples and case studies. Apart from the standard booking principles, this module allows the student to learn how to manage hotel suppliers across different destinations and create the most competitive hotel accommodation offer.
Why choose the hotel module?
– When finishing the module, will learn everything needed to manage your hotel booking requests on a professional, responsible and sustainable way, as well as many other tactics on how to run a hotel booking department or hotel bookings more efficiently.
– You will master the TMC hotel sales platform, learn how to overcome most important segments of the hotel booking management as well the functional accounting that manages receivables, payables and invoicing.
– Hotel module goes in-depth on hotel suppliers, aggregators and DMC’s work
– You will be exposed to state of the art Travel management technologies and practices
– Coffee breaks
– Learning materials and laptops
– Intranet access
– Core system credentials
– Final exam
– After module support (0-24), 30 days
The module is held by Travel consultants with rich experience in the leading regional travel agencies, corporations and academic institutions.
Their multidimensional experience improves the quality of the lectures based on real examples from everyday work.
The total price for the Hotel module is 300,00 EUR + VAT
Additional benefits & discounts
– Student discount 50%
– Optional for students – job recommendation to TMC partner network
– For businesses registering more than one participant, a 10% to 30% discount can be obtained on request.