Prerequisites: Standard knowledge of English language
About the Course:
- The course is intended for employees of tourist agencies, airline companies and anyone who wants to start their career in tourism
- This course enables students to master the basics of using the Amadeus system and the basics of understanding air traffic
- The knowledge and experience acquired at this course provides participants with a great opportunity for employment in this industry and for personal growth and development
- The program is intense and requires concentration, presence and very good understanding of the English language.
Areas covered by the lecture include:
- Getting to know Amadeus and how to use it
- Basic concepts of air traffic
- Searching flights and finding the best rates
- Creating and modifying reservations
- Interpretation of tariff conditions
- Risky situations while making reservations
- Special requests and issuance of EMD
- Allowing participants to independently and safely use the Amadeus system
- Teaching students to find the best option for the traveler, make and modify the reservation and correctly interpret the airline ticket conditions.
Lecture duration: 40 hours in 5 days (3 days of theory + 2 days of practice)
Confirmation: Passing a test and a certificate of completion
- Lectures are held by Travel agents with long experience in the leading agencies from the markets of Croatia, Slovenia and Serbia. Their experience improves the quality of the lectures and bases it on real examples from everyday work.
- Price: 7.500,00 HRK + VAT (~1.000,00 EUR + VAT)
- For businesses registering more than one participant, a 10% to 30% discount can be obtained on request.
- We grant a discount of 30% for students (with the submission of an index or certificate)
Apply for TMC educations