About the module
The Air module advanced covers specific topics in the area of air travel such as travel around the world, tariffs for certain categories of travelers, promotional tariffs and topics related to refunds and changes to airline tickets.
The module is intended for travel professionals experienced in the Amadeus GDS system who want to expand their knowledge and contribute to better quality of customer service.
Why choose the Air module advanced?
– When finishing the module, you will improve your knowledge of the Amadeus GDS reservation system and will be able to help your passengers in all segments of their journey
– You will able to provide extra services for the passengers because every airline has its own rules for refunding and reissuing travel documents
– You will be able to give more information about the costs of all changes and provide your clients with full support before and during their travel
– Coffee breaks
– Learning materials and laptops
– Intranet access
– Core system credentials
– Final exam
– Optional, one week of mentorship at one of TMC partner travel agencies in Croatia or Slovenia
– After module support (0-24) for 30 days
The module is held by Travel consultants with rich experience in the leading regional travel agencies, corporations and academic institutions.
Their multidimensional experience improves the quality of the lectures based on real examples from everyday work.
The total price for the Amadeus Advanced module is 1.000,00 EUR + VAT
Additional benefits & discounts
– Student discount 50%
– Optional for students – job recommendation to TMC partner network
– For businesses registering more than one participant, a 10% to 30% discount can be obtained on request.