- Knowledge of English language
- Amadeus basic global distribution systems (GDS)
- Passenger fares and ticketing – Amadeus basic
About the Course:
- The course is intended for professionals with work experience in the Amadeus system who want to expand their knowledge and contribute to better quality of customer service.
- The course covers specific topics in the area of air travel tariffs (travel around the world, tariffs for certain categories of travelers, promotional tariffs, etc.) and topics related to refunds and changes to airline tickets.
- The program is intense and requires concentration, presence and very good understanding of English.
Areas covered by the lecture include:
- Tariffs for air travel (traveling around the world, non-stop travel, rates for certain categories of passengers …)
- Mileage collecting systems
- Specifications for making special passenger categories – UMNR, Senior passengers …
- Exchange/Reissue procedures for unused tickets and partially used tickets
- Issuing MCO / MPD / EMD for additional payments
- Transitional Stored Ticket (TST)
- ATC – Automatic Ticket Changer
- Refunds, ie the calculation of the possible refund of part of the funds for the airline ticket
- Provides participants with knowledge on specific topics that significantly affect the quality of the service to the clients.
- With the help of external associates and experts, it enables the participants to keep up to date with the newest information and novelties on the market and to provide knowledge on advanced use of the system.
- Through practical examples, participants will gain knowledge on volunteer and involuntary reissue, re-routing unused and partially used tickets, and ticket refunds.
- After completing the course you will have additional knowledge and quality and thus provide your customers with a better and more quality service, security and expertise.
Lecture duration: 40 hours in 5 days (3 days theory + 2 days practice)
Confirmation: Passing a test and a certificate of successful completion of the course
About the lecturers:
Lectures are held by travel agents with long experience in the leading agencies from the markets of Croatia, Slovenia and Serbia. Their experience improves the quality of the lectures and bases it on real examples from everyday work.
Price: 7.500,00 HRK + VAT (~1.000,00 EUR + VAT)
For businesses registering more than one participant, a 10% to 30% discount can be obtained on request.
We grant a 30% discount for students (with the submission of an index or certificate).
Apply for TMC educations