RTS is an Amadeus product that enables pricing and ticket issuing on more than one IATA licences and OID’s that belong to different markets.
TMC enables any Amadeus user to issue tickets on three markets for now: Croatia, Slovenia and Germany
RTS is accessed through existing Amadeus OID via ‘scripts’ tab in the OID. Even if a user does not have ticketing enabled in his Amadeus OID, that user can still issue tickets through RTS.
In that way RTS provides you with complete autonomy over PNR’s created in your OID’s
RTS can be used by:
How to use RTS?
1. Login to RTS goes through the existing OID – login information is sent to the mail when RTS is activated.
Each user can change their login detail through BMP interface and and administrator can add new users and change passwords
2. Get record locator button (by clicking on it, PNR that is currently opened in the OID will be opened in RTS
3. Choosing the market and OID for remote pricing
4. “command line” – use it to insert the desired pricing (e.g. FXB/R,UP) + button ‘SEND’)
5. If the resulting prices and fares are acceptable, by clicking on the ‘CONFIRM’ button and entering command ‘TTP/RT’ + ‘SEND’ button, the ticket is issued